[Fusionforge-general] FosWiki wiki plugin - Was: Re: wiki for fusion-forge?

Olivier Berger olivier.berger at it-sudparis.eu
Mon Aug 24 16:34:21 CEST 2009

Hi.

Le mercredi 17 juin 2009 à 14:13 +0200, Franck Perignon a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> I've seen there were some discussions about a wiki (phpwiki or
> mediawiki) plugin for Fusionforge in march.
> Are there some new conclusions about that? Is there a working package
> for debian to include a wiki per project in Fusionforge
>  (I am using version 4.7.3-2 on Lenny, from Roland's repository) ?
> If not, is it planned ...?

If there is/was some wiki plugin architecture allowing the integration
with different wiki systems, I'd be interested in investigating the
integration of FusionForge with FosWiki (formerly known also as TWiki)
some day.

We've been using TWiki in PicoForge, and that wouldn't hurt to offer a
transition path to FusionForge without disturbing our users so much ;)

Any one else interested ?

Best regards,
--
Olivier BERGER <olivier.berger at it-sudparis.eu>