[Fusionforge-general] dependency question

Keith.DeSolla at Zarlink.Com Keith.DeSolla at Zarlink.Com
Fri Dec 18 00:26:09 CET 2009

When I run " php gforge-install-1-deps.php RHEL5" with fusionforge 4.8.2 I
get messages of the following type:

Transaction Check Error:
 file /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/psvn.el from install of
subversion-1.6.6-0.1.el5.rf.x86_64 conflicts with file from package
subversion-1.4.2-4.el5_3.1.i386

I'm assuming its because I have 2 versions of svn installed, but I'm not
sure if its really a problem.   When the script finishes, the error
summary is empty.

comments?

thanks
-keith

This email is confidential and may contain information that is privileged and
exempt from disclosure by law.  If you have received it in error, please contact
the sender immediately by return email and then delete it from your system; you
should not copy it or disclose its contents to anyone.  Emails are not secure
and cannot be guaranteed to be error free as they can be intercepted, amended,
lost or destroyed, or contain viruses.  Anyone who communicates with us by email
is taken to accept these risks.