[Fusionforge-general] RFC: My “unified configuration system” proposal

Roland Mas lolando at debian.org
Tue Dec 22 21:19:33 CET 2009

Christian BAYLE, 2009-12-22 19:01:58 +0100 :

> Hi,
>
> I would add a suggestion that is not totally related,
> removing all the sys_use_<something> var that I'd like to see considered
> as plugin sitewide activated or not.
> This mean this would go in the plugin table

I think this is not totally related indeed, and converting currently
“core” tools to plugins can be done independently.  I'm focusing on the
specific point of *how* to do configuration variables currently, not
which ones should be removed in favour of something else.

Roland.
--
Roland Mas

 ar c   t  e l  l  iè    u   ai  i    a   mi    .
  -- Signatures à collectionner, série n°1, partie 2/3.