[Fusionforge-general] [Fusionforge-commits] r8564 - in trunk/gforge/plugins: cvssyncmail/[...]

AlJeux aljeux at free.fr
Tue Dec 22 21:35:39 CET 2009

Thorsten Glaser a écrit :
> On Fri, 18 Dec 2009, AlJeux wrote:
>
>> post commit hook file is still constructed. This solution has an small
>> speed advantage of not calling fusionforge hooks if there is no hooks in
>> place.
>
> I think that is optimising for the uncommon case. I expect to have
> at least the “cvs”-mailinglists (and the hook that sends out mails)
> in every project, at least by default, and I think everyone wants
> that. (In fact, I’d even like to have every group member added to
> that mailing list by default.)

My main argument was not the speed, but the fact that it was already
available.

About mailing-lists, I would prefer not to have scm-commit mailing-list
by default and replace it by another solution. Most of the time, it's
just a way to get notified of commits. So using a mailing-list for that
is quite overkill.

Alain.