[Fusionforge-general] remote SVN server

Keith.DeSolla at Zarlink.Com Keith.DeSolla at Zarlink.Com
Tue Dec 22 22:18:58 CET 2009

I have an initial installation of FusionForge 4.8.2 running on RHEL5.   I
am able to create accounts and projects with an SVN repository, so the
basics appear to be working.

Now, I want to configure it to use a different machine for the SVN
repositories.   Can someone tell me what I need to do to accomplish that
or what documentation to look at?

I see the following in the local.inc file, but I'm not sure if this only
applies to CVS or if its really SVN, but continues to have 'cvs' in all
the references:

// Machine that hosts SCM
$sys_scm_host = 'cvs.zforge.legerity.com';
$sys_cvs_host=$sys_scm_host;

thanks
-keith

This email is confidential and may contain information that is privileged and
exempt from disclosure by law.  If you have received it in error, please contact
the sender immediately by return email and then delete it from your system; you
should not copy it or disclose its contents to anyone.  Emails are not secure
and cannot be guaranteed to be error free as they can be intercepted, amended,
lost or destroyed, or contain viruses.  Anyone who communicates with us by email
is taken to accept these risks.