[Fusionforge-general] remote SVN server

Christian BAYLE bayle at debian.org
Wed Dec 23 11:18:05 CET 2009

Keith.DeSolla at Zarlink.Com a écrit :

> I have an initial installation of FusionForge 4.8.2 running on RHEL5.
> I am able to create accounts and projects with an SVN repository, so the
> basics appear to be working.
>
> Now, I want to configure it to use a different machine for the SVN
> repositories.   Can someone tell me what I need to do to accomplish that
> or what documentation to look at?

It's a rather unusual configuration, but it should work as the original
code was done to do this.

> I see the following in the local.inc file, but I'm not sure if this only
> applies to CVS or if its really SVN, but continues to have 'cvs' in all
> the references:

I think that it's related to all scm, just that historically it was only
 cvs.
You may need to replicate apache vhost configuration to your svn server
and move the script that initialize the svn repo
You may alos find some place where we don't use $sys_scm_host though we
should, patch welcome ;-)

Cheers

Christian