[Fusionforge-general] code cleaning

AlJeux aljeux at free.fr
Wed Feb 11 20:37:21 CET 2009

Alexandre NEYMANN a écrit :
> Hi everybody,
>
> I'm looking on the fusionforge code, and I propose some littles actions
> in order to clean fusionforge code :
>
>    * remove all the Thumbs.db files in plugins fckeditor
>    * About the crontab we have had a discussion before the 4.7.
>      Everybody agree with this ? :
>          o We have proposed that each crontab have to be in the plugin
>            corresponding, creating cron.d/<plugin> in the plugins
>            impacted.          o We can merge all the crontab in one
> (crontab.in,
>            cron.gforge, rpm-specific/cron.d/gforge)

For me, the crontab.in should be removed, it has been replaced by the
cron.gforge which should probably be renamed to cron.d/fusionforge probably.

>          o How the crontab is manage on debian ?
>
> Alex.
>

> PS : I have seen the fusionforge-4.7.1-allinone tarball, and I have
> questions about files simulate_cron.pl, jpgraph.patch and the directory
> jpgraph. Is it specific for tarball installation and is it in the svn
> repository ?

The simulate_cron.pl is just a simple script that I use to simulate the
execution of the crons (for testing mainly). If there are some interest
in it, I can upload it in the svn.

For the jpgraph, as the GPL package seems quite difficult to find, I
preferred to add it directly in the archive. I also had to patch it.
I have no real solution for it and I think we should start to find an
alternative.

Alain.