[Fusionforge-general] merge fusionforge novaforge

Alexandre NEYMANN alexandre.neymann at dgfip.finances.gouv.fr
Wed Feb 18 11:19:27 CET 2009

Hi,

I'm looking about the diff between novaforge and fusionforge.
Concerning this files that are only in novaforge, I have some propositions :

Seulement dans
branches/Branch_4_7_novaforge/trunk/component/gforge/source: apacheconfig
- gforge.conf have to be merged the with etc/httpd.conf.ewample or with
files in etc/httpd.d/ if novaforge use gforge-config to configure the forge
- gforge-plugin-scmsvn.conf  can be moved in plugins/scmsvn/etc/ or have
to be merged with  file in  plugins/scmsvn/etc/httpd.d/ if novaforge use
gforge-config to configure the forge

Seulement dans
branches/Branch_4_7_novaforge/trunk/component/gforge/source: config
- nss-pgsql.conf hase to be merged with /etc/nss-pgsql.conf or the
config have to use utils/install-nsspgsql.sh
- aliases can be moved in /etc/

Seulement dans
branches/Branch_4_7_novaforge/trunk/component/gforge/source: crond
- gforge have to be merged with cron.d/fusionforge
- gforge-plugin-scmcvs have to be merged with
plugins/scmcvs/cron.d/fusionforge-plugin-scmcvs
- gforge-plugin-scmsvn have to be merged with
plugins/scmsvn/cron.d/fusionforge-plugin-scmsvn
- gforge-auth-unix can be moved in cron.d/fusionforge-auth-unix

Seulement dans
branches/Branch_4_7_novaforge/trunk/component/gforge/source: gforgeconfig
- local.inc have to be merged with etc/local.inc.example or with files
in etc/local.d/ if novaforge use gforge-config to configure the forge
- custom/project_homepage_template.php : I don't no if it isn't specific
to novaforge

Seulement dans
branches/Branch_4_7_novaforge/trunk/component/gforge/source: gforgedb
- why recreate the time_tracking tables and the nss tables ?

Seulement dans
branches/Branch_4_7_novaforge/trunk/component/gforge/source: logrotate
- I think we can add this in the trunk but it will be fine to have
logrotade/gforge-plugin-scmcvs in
plugins/scmcvs/logrotate/fusionforge-plugin-scmcvs and also for scmsvn

Seulement dans
branches/Branch_4_7_novaforge/trunk/component/gforge/source: scripts
- It seems your way to configure fusionforge is different from what
exists in fusionforge. It will be a little difficult to merge. Have
novaforge test the deb-specific/gforge-config script witch configure
apache, local.inc ?

Seulement dans
branches/Branch_4_7_novaforge/trunk/component/gforge/source: configscripts
- I ask me if all this work have to be done in each  plugin .deb or rpm ?

I think it is important to have same way to configure fusionforge. I
think that I can merge rpm-specific/scripts/gforge-config with
deb-specific/gforge-config and then we can move gforge-config out of
deb-specific.

Alexandre.