[Fusionforge-general] GForge/FusionForge developer access to SVN - WebDAV or ssh/svnserve better?

David Partain david.partain at ericsson.com
Mon Feb 23 10:22:22 CET 2009

On Monday 23 February 2009 09.54.27 Roland Mas wrote:
> > I have not been able to find much detail on replacements of
> > mod_auth_gforge. Is mod_auth_gforge not currently the best way to
> > provide SNV over WebDAV?
>
>   As far as I know, mod_auth_gforge hasn't even been ported to Apache
> 2.2.

Hi,

Yes, that's the case.  That's the primary reason I haven't been able to
upgrade my gforge-based machine to more modern software (debian,
apache/friends and gforge) since I'm heavily dependent on this plugin.

I stared at the code for a few days some time back and couldn't get my head
around what was needed to port to Apache 2.2.  Someone doing that would make
me very very happy :-)

Cheers,

David