[Fusionforge-general] reporting stats

Roland Mas lolando at debian.org
Wed Feb 25 11:39:46 CET 2009

Alexandre NEYMANN, 2009-02-25 11:17:02 +0100 :

> I am using php-jpgraph 2.1.4 and I have seen in the fusionforge
> documentation that it is asked to install php-jpgraph 1.19.
>
> Is there a strict dependance with jpgraph 1.19?

I'm not sure.  Newer versions haven't been tested as far as I know.

> Which version of jpgraph are using Fusionforge packages ?

  In Debian, they use version 1.5.2, which is the latest GPL version.
Later versions come under the QPL with an extra "no commercial use"
clause that makes them non-free.

Roland.
--
Roland Mas