[Fusionforge-general] Logo

Roland Mas lolando at debian.org
Sat Jan 31 00:17:47 CET 2009

Roland Mas, 2009-01-30 22:56:45 +0100 :

> I like the two F's intertwined with each other, but I can't say I'm
> fond of the flames.  So, starting from an idea by Alain, I tried
> doing something in Gimp and came up with two variants:

A logo by itself doesn't mean much, so I also made a reduced version
and a favicon.  I put them on fusionforge.org, for all to see how it
feels in the context of the website.  Feedback and enhancements are
welcome :-)

Roland.
--
Roland Mas

... all in all it's just another rule in the firewall.
  -- Ping Flood