[Fusionforge-general] authentication on scmsvn plugin

Mariano Guerra luismarianoguerra at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 05:31:39 CEST 2009

On Wed, May 27, 2009 at 8:59 AM,  <christian.bayle at orange-ftgroup.com> wrote:
> Hi, not sure import has some bad side effect, or the prvious problem made the svn is not well setup.
> Try to rm -rf /svnroot/repiola and wait the hourly cron or run it (you may find it in /etc/cron.d/gforge-plugin-scmsvn or similar
> I think normaly the /svnroot/repiola should by group owned repiola and the user member of this group.
>
> I would rather use a svn add after a checkout that is recursive with svn and easier to understand

I removed the repositories and it created again with www-data.www-data
664 permissions

with that permissions commit doesn't work but browsing the repository
from my browser works.

if I change to www-data.<the group of the project> 770 I can commit
but not see the repository from my browser

which are the user/group/permissions of the projects inside svnroot in
your instalation?

it's the instalation from debian lenny repositories.