[Fusionforge-general] rpm build on fusionforge

christian.bayle at orange-ftgroup.com christian.bayle at orange-ftgroup.com
Tue Mar 3 13:52:21 CET 2009

Thanks for the tip

For redhat I found that:

sudo yum install httpd-devel rpmbuild mock
sudo
echo "%_topdir %(echo $HOME)/rpmbuild" > ~/.rpmmacros
mkdir -p ~/rpmbuild/{BUILD,RPMS,SOURCES,SPECS,SRPMS}

mock -r centos-5-i386 init
mock -r centos-5-x86_64 init

that could be usefull to build in a specific directory

I'd also like to have a look at mach that seems to support much more distro

Christian