[Fusionforge-general] rpm build on fusionforge

Alexandre NEYMANN alexandre.neymann at dgfip.finances.gouv.fr
Tue Mar 3 14:21:27 CET 2009

I thought that we would build rpm from the debian server witch provide
fusionforge.

We can add also

mock -r centos-5-i386 init
mock -r centos-5-x86_64 init

and others for fedora.

Sure it would be nice to build in a specific directory. I propose to
things step by step.

We can first install mock and configure it for a distro, for example
epel-5-i386.
Then we can add others distro.
And finaly we can build a directory trove to provide rpm, for exemple :
stable/
stable/epel-5
stable/centos-5
stable/fedora-9
devel/
devel/epel-5
devel/centos-5
devel/fedora-9

Can we start today ?

Alexandre Neymann.

PS : If finaly mach seems better, it will be possible to re-use the
directory trove of rpms.