[Fusionforge-general] rpm build on fusionforge

AlJeux aljeux at free.fr
Tue Mar 3 20:30:10 CET 2009

Hi,

What I propose is to put the build of packages as part of the tests
managed by phpunit. I have created some very simple tests as samples
(but still already used).

You can create your own tests which will check and create deb, rpms
packages.

Once the tests created and commited to svn, they will be run by the
buildbot server on an updated svn tree (there is a one hour latency but
you can press the button to launch manually the build). I can also
create another configuration for the 4.7 branch is needed.

So, you don't have to create a cron and to checkout/update the sources.

If you need me to install some packages and configure them, please
describe me precisely what have to be done.

Alain.