[Fusionforge-general] rpm build on fusionforge

christian.bayle at orange-ftgroup.com christian.bayle at orange-ftgroup.com
Wed Mar 4 10:30:08 CET 2009

Hello

> Hi,
>
> What I propose is to put the build of packages as part of the
> tests managed by phpunit. I have created some very simple
> tests as samples (but still already used).
>
> You can create your own tests which will check and create
> deb, rpms packages.
>
> Once the tests created and commited to svn, they will be run
> by the buildbot server on an updated svn tree (there is a one
> hour latency but you can press the button to launch manually
> the build). I can also create another configuration for the
> 4.7 branch is needed.
>
> So, you don't have to create a cron and to checkout/update
> the sources.
>
> If you need me to install some packages and configure them,
> please describe me precisely what have to be done.

Just tell me if
make cowbuilddeb
works for you (you should get packages in result directory

This requires you can sudo, at least to setup build chroot, I'll try to
see if I can do so build don't require root priviledges
And I still have some work to make the repositories are signed and
installed in an apt repository.
We could make so that if all test are positiv, the test chain a
deployment on fusionforge.org

Cheers

Christian