[Fusionforge-general] Blank Email Received When Requesting Lost Password

Christopher Duffin christopher at duffins.co.uk
Wed Mar 4 22:07:29 CET 2009

Hi All,

Further to my earlier email regarding the bug in the lost password
request page, and thanks to my fellow student  Keith we've discovered
that there is an error in the coding of the file lostpw.php in the www/
account directory.

Currently line 69 looks like this

'), util_make_url ($GLOBALS['sys_name'], "/account/lostlogin.php?ch=_".
$confirm_hash)));

in order to get the file to work it needs to be changed to

'), $GLOBALS['sys_name'],util_make_url ("/account/lostlogin.php?ch=_".
$confirm_hash)));

after changing this line the Lost Password dialog appears to work fine.

Thanks for all your hard work, FusionForge is becoming an invaluable
part of our work flow.

Regards,

Christopher Duffin
christopher at duffins.co.uk