[Fusionforge-general] Mediawiki plugin...

Benoit Campedel benoit at campedel.com
Sun Mar 22 15:32:06 CET 2009

Is there somewhere some information about installation of the gforge
mediawiki plugin ?
Now I've managed to launch fusionforge from the Debian packages, I'm
fighting with the system to make mediawiki running...
It seems I just can't pass the installation process.
First strange thing : during installation it does install mysql, but I
only get postgres as an option.
I just couldn't create the database with superuser access ("cannot
connect with database" message).
I managed to create the database manually, the wikiuser manually with
all privileges...
and now... I'm missing Pl/Pgsql ...
Is there nothing like a tutorial or something like this (list of steps
to follow, tips and tricks) ?
I admit I'm not used to install mediawiki, but I really thought using
an apt-get install would setup the basic things...
anybody can help with this ?
It seems that with my children running aroung the house, I just can't
concentrate enought to figure all this by myself this week-end !
:-)

thanks in advance !

Benoit.