[Fusionforge-general] metrics plugin

Alexandre NEYMANN alexandre.neymann at dgfip.finances.gouv.fr
Mon May 4 13:40:13 CEST 2009

Hello,

Others little changes you may have to do :

    - rename YourPlugin.class as YourPlugin.class.php
    - Use env.inc.php to set the default environment variables for
Fusionforge :
            As an exemple :
/                require_once('../env.inc.php');
                require_once $gfwww.'include/pre.php';/

            replaces :
/                require_once('pre.php');/

Saludos,

Alexandre.