[Fusionforge-general] Fusionforge debian packagequestions/comments

christian.bayle at orange-ftgroup.com christian.bayle at orange-ftgroup.com
Tue May 19 10:25:11 CEST 2009

Hello,

> I use the gforge installation maemo-garage [1] (Maemo is a
> Nokia sponsored community project) as a user. It manages the
> home pages of projects in the svn repositories. The home
> page(s) must be saved in the repository in a directory called
> www. Although it is said in [2] that "The Maemo Garage uses a
> gForge plugin for this purpose" I could not find such a
> plugin or any other reference to such. The garage gforge
> installation should be in svn in [3] but I am not sure if it
> really is. Are you aware of such a plugin?

Not sure it's done as a plugin, it's quite easy to setup this
by setting a simple post-commit hook, or adding this in the existing
hook,
we do like this for fusionforge website:

(cd /var/lib/gforge/chroot/home/groups/fusionforge/htdocs ; /usr/bin/svn
up)

Of course you also have to make a first checkout of www or whatever in
the htdocs dir

Cheers

Christian