[Fusionforge-general] A couple of admin issues

Shawn Ingram shawn.ingram at gmail.com
Fri May 22 19:29:30 CEST 2009

Heyas..  I finally was able to get fusionforge working on my VPS but I'm
running into a couple of kinks.

1 - Whenever I try to go to Config Manager within the Admin tab I get
the following:
Could not open the file for read/write. Check the permissions for apache
Could not open the file for read. Check the permissions for apache

I looked at the configman.php code and I'm unable to determine what file
it is having issues with.  It would be helpful if someone familiar with
the code could update it to tell what file/folder is unable to be read.

2 - My mail server for the domain is located at a different host.  I'm
running fusionforge on a subdomain.  I have yet to get any messages from
fusionforge and am wondering if this is an issue that needs some
reconfiguration of the mail server on my fusionforge vps.  Is anyone
else running a similar setup that can provide some hints on what might
need to be done to get this working?

3 - This doesn't have anything to do with fusionforge, but with the
list.  With my previous post when I replied to responses, they didn't go
to the group but the individual.  How do I reply to replies and have
them threaded within the topic?  I'm used to dealing with Yahoo Groups
where I can just reply and the reply-to goes back to the group.  I
haven't dealt with this type of list group since running a bbs in the
late 80s/early 90s and with those I was able to read and reply on the bbs.

Thanks!
Shawn