[Fusionforge-general] Hang at "Creating other includes"

Florian Effenberger floeff at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 12:32:07 CET 2009

Hello,

I tested out FusionForge in a virtual machine on Ubuntu 9.04 and it
went without a problem. Now on the production machine, everytime
gforge-mta-postfix is installed, the package just hangs at the
"Creating other includes" message. I tried with 4.7 and 4.8 packages,
but no luck. Looking at the setup script, it seems to parse some local
files, but I don't see why it doesn't work. :-(

I also opened a bug at
https://fusionforge.org/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=60&group_id=6&atid=105

Anyone has an idea what might be the cause? I guess it's related to
some local configuration in the existing Postfix, but I don't see
where the problem is...

Thanks,
Florian