[Fusionforge-general] Installationproblem

Holger Schramm holger.schramm at googlemail.com
Fri Oct 9 08:15:47 CEST 2009

Hi all,

i am a little bit confused. I am installing fusionforge 4.8.1 and i have a
signifikant problem with databasesetup in gforge-install-3-db.php

System: Ubuntu 8.04, Postgres 8.2.

When i start the install-3 script, it's easy until "Enter the Admin Username
(fforgeadmin)" I am missing the "Enter Password" prompt, instead, it says:

Read: 2: Illegal option -2

Password is too short. Please try again.

(see enclosed)

Any help is truly appreciated, looks like no one else seems to run into this
problem, i checked google and other sources, nuffin. <sad>

Someone to point me in the right direction, please?

Thanks

Holger

PS: Didn't manage to find a forum either.