[Fusionforge-general] Installationproblem

AlJeux aljeux at free.fr
Mon Oct 12 20:56:13 CEST 2009

Holger Schramm a écrit :
> Hi Alex,
> thanks. This seems to be the easiest way, to get it going.
>
> Did i understand it correctly, that i will have to enter the following
> commands in the shell:
>
> FFORGE_DB=fforge
> FFORGE_USER=gforge
>
> FFORGE_ADMIN_USER=ffadmin
> FFORGE_ADMIN_PASSWORD=ffadmin
>
> export FFORGE_DB, FFORGE_USER, FFORGE_ADMIN_USER, FFORGE_ADMIN_PASSWORD

Yes.

The forge should be installed, you can take a look at gforge/install.sh
to see the extra steps done for the other platform like red hat.

However, I remind you that, for Ubuntu, unless you have a good reason
(like mandatory plugins), the recommended way of installation is using
the debian/ubuntu packages.

Alain.