[Fusionforge-general] Installationproblem

Holger Schramm holger.schramm at googlemail.com
Tue Oct 27 13:22:23 CET 2009

Well, i went through a lot of interesting problems, whereas in the end, it
self healed itself, after i decided to install phppgadmin. It seems like it
did update various conf files, so in the meanwhile i can login to the site,
and check out everything.

Confusing anyway is:

1. if i update gforge.conf, how can i force fusionforge to use this updated
conf?
2. In this gforge.conf it refers to : /usr/share/gforge/plugins, which
doesn't exist. But /etc/gforge/plugins exist. Reason why: Error - Site has
SCM but no plugins registered

So any insights will truly be appreciated ;-)

Thanks for help!
Best
Holger