[Fusionforge-general] Docman parser engine

Franck VILLAUME franck.villaume at capgemini.com
Wed Sep 30 16:23:22 CEST 2009

Roland Mas a écrit :
> Franck VILLAUME, 2009-09-30 14:46:10 +0200 :
>
>> Hi there,
>>
>> I revamp the parser engine to make it work.
>> It's currently work on plain text and pdf files only.
>> I disable OpenOffice documents parser.
>
>    Is that a regression, or is it broken in current code too?

It's currently broken. But I just finished a quick and dirty rewrite for
odt support only

>> It needs : pdftotext (poppler-utils) and mbstring php module
>> (php-mbstring). I added these 2 packages to install files for CENTOS
>> like distro.

need php-pecl-zip for OpenOffice parser.
Added to CENTOS like distro.

>    Remind me to add them to the Debian packaging when the patch is
> committed.
>
>> Please find as attachment the patch i'm ready to commit on Branch_4_8.
>
>    Please, no such changes on the branch.  Bugfixes are fine, but
> rewrites should go onto trunk.

Ok, I do commit onto trunk.

Franck

This message contains information that may be privileged or confidential and is the property of the Capgemini Group. It is
intended only for the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to
read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, distribute, or use this message or any part thereof. If you receive this message