[Fusionforge-general] Hmmm... I hope I haven't broken anything... Re: [Fusionforge-commits] r9322 - in trunk: . gforge/common/include

Roland Mas lolando at debian.org
Fri Apr 2 15:33:31 CEST 2010

Olivier Berger, 2010-04-01 23:41:25 +0200 :

> Hi.
>
> I've tried and follow lolando's suggestions for bzr+svn workflow, and
> here's a result... I'm dubious though on the impact on the mergeinfo
> property on the trunk :-/

  Yeah, I think you ran into the "ghost revisions" problem I mentioned
in my email.  SVN doesn't care about that, but the properties indicate
that your bzr revision has two parents (it was probably a merge).  Only
one of them is in SVN though.

  If your branch is available somewhere, I'll grab the missing revisions
and push them into the gateway.

  I forgot to mention that for public branches, it may work better if
they're stored in the SVN repo too.  Something like
/branches/people/olberger/foo, or maybe even /people/olberger/foo.  I'll
experiment with a local SVN repository and report the results.

Roland.
--
Roland Mas

Bee There Orr Bee A Rectangular Thyng!