[Fusionforge-general] version 5.0: the scripts of the plugin SCMSVN are missing

Antonio Diaz Sanchez adiazsanchez at yahoo.es
Mon Apr 12 15:19:29 CEST 2010

[...]

> The “invalid group” errors you get seem to point at a
> broken NSS-pgsql
> configuration, possibly in the gforge-shell-postgresql
> package.

Finally the repository is being created, but in a different path. In FusionForge 5.0 they are created in "/var/lib/gforge/chroot/scmrepos/svn" and not in "/var/lib/gforge/chroot/svnroot", so I had to change the soft link "/svnroot".

On the other hand, in my opinion the method "updateRepositoryList" of the class "SVNPlugin.class.php" has some bugs. I had to recoded a few lines in order to get it working properly. For example:

  - The "$user" variable is not declared.
  - It is necessary to add a loop which reads the users of each group, so that their information can be added to the variable "$access_data".
  - The password of the "anonsvn" user should be assigned by using single-quote (in order to avoid the meaining of the character $)

 Regards,