[Fusionforge-general] SVNPlugin.class.php: patch

Antonio Diaz Sanchez adiazsanchez at yahoo.es
Tue Apr 13 15:50:25 CEST 2010

Antonio Diaz Sanchez a écrit :

[...]

>> On the other hand, in my opinion the method "updateRepositoryList" of the class "SVNPlugin.class.php" has some bugs. I had to recoded a few lines in order to get it working properly. For example:
>>
>>   - The "$user" variable is not declared.
>>   - It is necessary to add a loop which reads the users of each group, so that their information can be added to the variable "$access_data".
>>   - The password of the "anonsvn" user should be assigned by using single-quote (in order to avoid the meaining of the character $)
>
>You remind me that I faced the last one, so I have just commited my fix.
>
>For the others, could you create a ticket and add a patch file with your
changes?

 Ok. I have no problem but I am not really sure that my version is the one you want. I mean that I did the changes in order to make it works, but to be honest I don't have a full understanding of the class. For example, I also replaced the call "getMD5Passwd" for the call "getUnixPasswd" because the former generated a password file that wasn't work properly with DAV.

 Anyway, if you are still interested I can upload it in the patch section.

 Regards,