[Fusionforge-general] Help!

Roland Mas lolando at debian.org
Wed Apr 14 09:53:31 CEST 2010

qiucheng, 2010-04-13 11:14:44 +0800 :

> Hi,
>
>   Meet another problem. Can't add any new project after five projects
> added. Is there any restricts on that? If the answer is no,could
> someone tells me how to solve the problem or how to find out the
> reason?

  I had a look at Qiucheng's forge, and I think the problem is that
sys_use_scm is enabled, but no SCM plugins are installed.  For some
reason the feedback about that is commented out in the code.

Roland.
--
Roland Mas

The cherry blossom / Tumbles from the highest tree / One needs more petrol
  -- in Good Omens (Terry Pratchett and Neil Gaiman)