[Fusionforge-general] Coclico/ *Forge* meeting

Roland Mas lolando at debian.org
Mon Feb 1 14:16:06 CET 2010

christian.bayle at orange-ftgroup.com, 2010-01-28 18:06:35 +0100 :

> here are some more informations about the *forge* meeting,

  For those who'll join us on Tuesday evening for the social part of the
meeting, I suggest meeting at 19h00 next to the merry-go-round
(carousel) in front of the Gare Montparnasse railway station in Paris
(it's on the plaza between the station and the Montparnasse tower).
We're not sure there are many pubs in Issy-les-Moulineaux, so it's
probably better if we look for them in central Paris.  And the area has
lots of restaurants, too.

Roland.
--
Roland Mas

Luck, like a Russian car, generally only works if you push it.
  -- Regalian, in My Hero (Tom Holt)