[Fusionforge-general] Hi all

Roberto Andradas Izquierdo randradas at libresoft.es
Mon Feb 1 23:53:52 CET 2010

Dear all,

I would like to introduce me, it is my first email in this list. I
work on GSyC/LibreSoft[1] research group at the Rey Juan Carlos
University in Spain. Our research is focused on free software and
specifically one of our interests are free software forges like
FusionForge.

We have been working with GForge around 2 year in OSOR[2] and
Morfeo[3] forges and in the future we would like to use fusion forge.
We are going to start testing fusion forge in order to know its code
and database in order to integrate it with some of our ideas and
mining tools[4].

Finally we hope to offer our results in this area to improve fusion
forge. So we think that it would be nice offer patches when we find a
bug in the code and report it to the fusion forge project too.

Kind regards!

[1] http://www.libresoft.es
[2] http://www.osor.eu
[3] http://forge.morfeo-project.org