[Fusionforge-general] Obtaining the Installation CD for Fusion Forge Community Edition

Roland Mas lolando at debian.org
Fri Feb 5 17:50:15 CET 2010

Brown, Darnell (IS), 2010-02-01 17:16:41 -0600 :

> Can you or someone tell me how to get the CD/DVD for the entire Fusion
> Forge package (Community Edition).

  Unfortunately, the installation CD isn't exactly up-to-date.  I think
Christian mentioned he was going to work on that, but we're all a bit
overworked.

> What I'm faced with is trying to install on a server that is not
> connected to the Internet.  The install program wants to connect to
> the Internet to pull down additional files and that can't be done.

  Assuming I'm not mistaken about which CD you're referring to, I guess
it tries to download Debian packages, right?  If so, you should be able
to use standard Debian installation media (the first DVD should be
sufficient) for them.

Roland.

PS: FusionForge doesn't have a concept of "Community Edition", it's all
community :-)
--
Roland Mas

Mou ichido !  Hayaku !  Ookii koede !