[Fusionforge-general] adding tracker updates to 4.8.2

Keith.DeSolla at Zarlink.Com Keith.DeSolla at Zarlink.Com
Wed Feb 10 19:34:51 CET 2010

hi,

I want to roll in the Tracker updates from checkin #7687 into my 4.8.2
installation.  I believe most of the updated code will be from these
directories:

gforge/common/tracker/
gforge/www/tracker/

My question:  Is there an easy way (svn command?  reviewing logs from the
web interface) to figure out if there are other files in other directories
that I would need to update to enable the tracker changes?

thanks
-keith

This email is confidential and may contain information that is privileged and
exempt from disclosure by law.  If you have received it in error, please contact
the sender immediately by return email and then delete it from your system; you
should not copy it or disclose its contents to anyone.  Emails are not secure
and cannot be guaranteed to be error free as they can be intercepted, amended,
lost or destroyed, or contain viruses.  Anyone who communicates with us by email
is taken to accept these risks.