[Fusionforge-general] [Codendi-devel] [Mailman-Developers] Mailman/Forge Integration

Manuel VACELET manuel.vacelet at st.com
Mon Feb 15 13:38:22 CET 2010

On 14/02/2010 04:46, Barry Warsaw wrote:
>> I know there is also some work made to integrate mailman and forge
>> forums, we would like to deal with too.
>
> I'm very interested in this work too.

Hi Barry, Christian & all,

At STMicroelectronics, we developed a web front-end to display mailman
lists archives into the forge (Codendi). The development is pretty
simple as it's just a new archiver for mailman that stores the mails
into the forge database and a dedicated development to display mails
with a gmail like interface tightly integrated with the forge
(authentication, membership, etc).

The biggest development was to support the different kind of mime
messages in order to display HTML emails properly (and safely thanks to
HTMLPurifier).

We have made a small patch to mailman in order to have 2 archiver in the
same time (the default one + the forge one).

As of today, the branch is not yet publicly available, I will see how we
can share the code through Codendi repository.

Cheers,
Manuel