[Fusionforge-general] Installation of gforge in webserver root

Holger Schramm holger.schramm at googlemail.com
Tue Jan 12 11:55:40 CET 2010

Hmmm,

where do i get this errormessage from, then:

Approving Group: testtest
ML: Invalid Email Address

<wondering>

Best
Holger
<btw: found some other errors as well:

/bin/mkdir: cannot create directory
/var/lib/gforge/download//testtest/testtest: File exists
RSA server certificate Common name 'server70' does not match server name !?
Only variable references should be returned by eference in
/usr/share/gforge/common/docman/DocumentGroupFactory.class.php on line 88
Use of undefined constant sys_name - assumed 'sys-name' in
usr/share/gforge/www/export/Irss_project.php on line (various numbers, 46,
47, 49, 50, 24, 28, 35, 38, 41 etc.)