[Fusionforge-general] Announce: FusionForge hackers/users meeting, Paris, 2010-02-03

Roland Mas lolando at debian.org
Fri Jan 22 13:35:11 CET 2010

Gaël Merlin, 2010-01-21 15:25:19 +0100 :

> Hi,
>
> I'm an admin of SourceSup (https://sourcesup.cru.fr) who is running
> Geforge 4.5.11 and we plan to migrate to FusionsForge
> I'm interested to come to the "FusionForge hackers / users meeting"
> and I'd like to know more details about location and schedule.

  If I understood correctly, the location will be 38 rue du général
Leclerc in Issy-les-Moulineaux, with the nearest tube station being
“Mairie d'Issy” (and Christian will correct me if I'm wrong):
http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=48.82539&lon=2.27538&zoom=17&layers=B000FTF

  The schedule isn't quite defined yet, but a plausible guess would have
us trying to do real work from 10 AM to 5 PM, with more social stuff
happening outside these hours to accomodate travel schedules (I will
probably be there from 9 AM to 6 PM myself).

  As for the discussion subjects, there seem to be many, and ordering
them won't be easy :-)  However, maybe we can try to discuss them in the
order of implementation.  Some things should be done sooner rather than
later (those concerned with making the code easier to maintain), and I
propose to discuss them first; longer-term subjects could be kept for
the afternoon.  But that's just an idea, of course.

Roland.
--
Roland Mas

Sauvez les castors, imprimez en recto-verso.