[Fusionforge-general] Some questions about Mediawiki plugin

Alvaro Olmedo aolmedo at libresoft.es
Wed Jun 9 17:12:57 CEST 2010

Hi list!!

My name is Álvaro from Spain. I'm member of Libresoft Research Group. We
are interested in Open Source software and, in this case, i will ask you
about your forge FusionForge, Mediawiki's plugin specifically.

- How works the management of the roles between the forge and the wiki??
- Where are the mediawiki's tables?? I browse in the fusionforge
database and i don't find results... :(

Thank you in advances for your responses.

Best Regards,
--
Alvaro Olmedo-Rodríguez  | GSyC/LibreSoft Research Lab
http://libresoft.es      | Grupo de Sistemas y Comunicaciones