[Fusionforge-general] Some questions about Mediawiki plugin

Thorsten Glaser t.glaser at tarent.de
Thu Jun 10 09:54:31 CEST 2010

On Wed, 9 Jun 2010, Alvaro Olmedo wrote:

> Hi list!!

¡Hola Álvaro!

> - How works the management of the roles between the forge and the wiki??

Depends on the version… Roland has made Role-Based Access Control,
and you can configure the write access rights (No Editing, Edit,
and Edit and Create Pages) for group roles, which can be assigned
to group members. There are the following levels:
• '*' – everyone, anonymous (not mapped to the forge Observer)
• 'ForgeUsers' – people with account on the forge, logged in
• 'Users'/'Members' – group members
• 'Administrators' – both group members with 'A' flag and site admins

Read access can only be prohibited by editing LocalSettings.php,
with the usual caveat that mediawiki isn’t designed to do so.

> - Where are the mediawiki's tables?? I browse in the fusionforge
> database and i don't find results... :(

They are there (db name 'gforge') as schema 'plugin_mediawiki_FOO'
where FOO is the group’s unix name.

HTH & HAND,
//mirabilos
--
Besuchen Sie uns vom 09.06. bis zum 12.06. auf dem LinuxTag 2010
an unserem Stand „Fairtrade Software“ (Halle 7.2a. / Stand 123)!

tarent Gesellschaft für Softwareentwicklung und IT-Beratung mbH
Geschäftsführer: Boris Esser, Elmar Geese
HRB AG Bonn 5168 - USt-ID (VAT): DE122264941

Heilsbachstraße 24, 53123 Bonn,   Telefon: +49 228 52675-93
Weigandufer 45,     12059 Berlin, Telefon: +49 30 5682943-30
Internet: http://www.tarent.de/ • Telefax: +49 228 52675-25