[Fusionforge-general] Semi-manual installation scripts

Narayan Raum NDR at ichp.ufl.edu
Thu Jun 17 21:40:19 CEST 2010

We just tested an install on a clean Debian Lenny system this morning using
the squeeze repository and apt to install fusionforge-full. However, we
haven't done anything beyond that yet. We took a snapshot of the system right
before doing this, and could certainly revert back. Our VM is behind a
firewall, so we can't share access. However, if we do the test, what are you
looking for as far as results?

Narayan