[Fusionforge-general] rpm distribution

Roland Mas lolando at debian.org
Wed Jun 30 09:48:44 CEST 2010

Andrea Cristofori, 2010-06-18 18:36:59 +0200 :

> Dear developers,
>
> From the home page of the project I have noticed that you are planning
> the distribution of an rpm distribution. Is there any schedule
> available? When should it be released? Should I wait for it or, if I
> plan an installation in the next few weeks, I should wait for it.

  As far as I understand, it's being worked on as time permits, mostly
by Alain, based on input from “JL Bond Consulting”.  I'm not sure
there's a schedule, so I guess it's going to be the usual reply as for
the release date: when it's ready, and sooner if you help.

Roland.
--
Roland Mas

/* Halley */ (Halley's comment.)