[Fusionforge-general] Misc fusion forge errors

Don Porter porterde at cs.utexas.edu
Wed Mar 10 21:16:02 CET 2010

One more issue related to scm management:

It looks like the hourly cron job is creating svn repositories for new
projects correctly, but the "Browse Subversion Repository" link thinks
that the repository isn't yet created.

I can check out and commit to the repository, and it is actually there.

As usual, any tips on debugging this are most welcome.

-Don