[Fusionforge-general] Ubuntu packages unavailable

Thorsten Glaser tg at mirbsd.de
Thu Mar 18 22:54:22 CET 2010

Dixi quod…

>>On Mon, 8 Mar 2010, Christian Bayle wrote:
>
>> unfortunatly I didn't find yet how to solve this:
>
>I’m working at it.

Did that upload help? I didn’t find much info on how to test
if it actually worked, but the package content is a superset
of the old one, except some of it is symlinked now.

bye,
//mirabilos
--
FWIW, I'm quite impressed with mksh interactively. I thought it was much
*much* more bare bones. But it turns out it beats the living hell out of