[Fusionforge-general] FusionForge Developers meeting in Bordeaux (RMLL/LSM, July 2010)?

Roland Mas lolando at debian.org
Mon Mar 22 10:47:02 CET 2010

  Hi all,

  The consensus seems to be that our first meeting in Paris was useful,
and we should try to do it again.  I suggest the Libre Software Meeting
(AKA Rencontres mondiales du logiciel libre), which will take place in
Bordeaux, France from the 6th to the 11th of July.  We can get a room
there to discuss things, do some concrete hacking, and probably lure
some developers of related projects into joining us (either forges or
tools that it makes sense to integrate into forges).

  I'd like to know how many people would be interested in attending, and
how long we should try to book the room for.  Also a list of prospective
topics would be nice to have (keeping in mind that things may change
quite a lot in the coming two months).

  Thoughts?

Roland.
--
Roland Mas

Bonjour, je suis un virus de signature.  Propagez-moi dans la vôtre !