[Fusionforge-general] SOAP Api change proposition

Christian Bayle gforge at free.fr
Thu Mar 25 23:15:59 CET 2010

Hi,
>> Thanks for the interesting discussion.
>>
> My initial proposition was only on the technical aspect, ie. how the
> XML is formatted (document/literal instead of rpc/encoded with full
> XML Schema compliance for XML Objects).
>
> I feel that I have initiate a large debate...
> - REST vs SOAP
> - Authorization
> - Internal FF architecture

At least I think we have a common interest of having a well working mylyn
So, I'm interested in seeing your code in fusionforge.

My knowledges about SOAP are poor

Which version of Fusionforge you use? package ?

I would suggest to put your code in trunk/gforge/www/soapliteral at first,
so we can make some test

It would be very nice if you can provide a zip/tarball I just have to
put there

log4php seems to be code from apache fundation, it's always better if we
provide it from
package, where did you get the source?

If/When the code is generated rather provide us how to build

I'll be happy to study how to handle external authnz part, and try to
introduce this
in the install CD

Cheers

Christian