[Fusionforge-general] how to use the clone tracker function

qiucheng qiucheng1 at sina.com
Fri Mar 26 02:14:52 CET 2010

As far as I'm concerned, the concept of template project is in gforge.
But it seems there is no way to change a normal project to a template
project in fusionforge.

By the way, I'm from china. I find out that chinese translation of this
project is not good or not completed. Is there any way  that I can do to
improve the chinese translation?

Roland Mas 写道: