[Fusionforge-general] bzr + svn workflow - Was: Re: Contributors bzr branches ?

Olivier Berger olivier.berger at it-sudparis.eu
Tue Mar 30 19:07:41 CEST 2010

Hi.

I'd like to come back to documenting the proces the developer tools that
may/should use to contribute to FF.

I'm thinking about using bzr-svn to directly be able to commit stuff to
SVN, while being able to use the decentralized features of Bzr,
including the publication of developper branches for review by others.

Is it possible to bzr branch from the RO bzr branches synced from the
SVN, and then commit to SVN (RW) through the use of bzr-svn ?

What would be the workflow, then ?

I'll try and add all that to the wiki of course.

Best regards,

--
Olivier BERGER <olivier.berger at it-sudparis.eu>
Ingénieur Recherche - Dept INF