[Fusionforge-general] Installing fusionforge on RedHat 5

David Pilato david.pilato at douane.finances.gouv.fr
Fri May 21 14:15:32 CEST 2010

Hello < the list > ;-)

I just start installing fusionforge 5.0 on RedHat5.

As Richard Beare wrote on a previous post, I have the same "problems" as he
had with CentOs5.

So, I wrote a guide on my blog and I wonder if it could be useful if I push
it to the community in the fusionforge wiki as a "RedHat5 / CentOS5
Installation Guide".

Here is the link to my blog (sorry it's written in French) :
http://dev.david.pilato.fr/?p=105

So, before I start translating it, do you think it could be useful ?

Thanks

David.