[Fusionforge-general] ubuntu post install steps

Christian Bayle christian.bayle at orange-ftgroup.com
Thu May 27 18:35:07 CEST 2010

hi,

by default fusionforge is only responding on https
which can cause some problems when certificates have been generated with
improper host

the a2dissite default and apache stop/start is the command to run to
also enable to respond on http

-trunk is the place for dev and is never really stable, we try to make
so as the buildbot makes more an more tests

-trunk is the good place to make new dev

for production std debian package are the std way.

there are currently some builds made from branch 5.0 and trunk in best
effort mode
available in http://fusionforge.fusionforge.org/debian for
lenny/squeeze/sid and
http://fusionforge.fusionforge.org/ubuntu for karmic/lucid

I also put there some backport for packages that are not present in a distro

You will also be able to get the brand new coclico plugins for
mailman/forumml/hudson/soapadmin

All this should be sooner or later output from buildbot

Cheers

Christian