[Fusionforge-general] Question re forums and xyz-developers mailing lists

Marcel Baur marcel.baur at gmail.com
Fri Nov 19 13:11:05 CET 2010

Hi,

We have an issue with our fusionforge. When a developer adds a new
post to a forum (forum/new.php) for project xyz, the generated e-mail
has a reply-to set to xyz-developers at hsotname. Replying by email does
not work, as the mail system is unable to handle the xyz-developers
alias.

Looking at the code I am having troubles understanding how the
xyz-developers mailing lists actually works.
Does this run through mailman and is it that the xyz-developers
mailman list is not autocreated when project xyz is created?
Or is there a hook for the mail system (we're using exim4) reading
from forum_group_list table?

We're currently using the fusionforge-* brcbzr packages for Ubuntu Lucid.

Thank you and best regards,

Marcel